20 Jan 2023
Technical Office Engineer Dubai UAE
Position: Technical Office Engineer
Date posted: 2023-01-20
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 10000 to 15000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a Technical Office Engineer
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Monitor and record employees’ attendance.
- Keep track, file, and organize project documents and office files.
- Receive the tenders, RFP, RFQ, RFI and related correspondence queries.
- Sending queries to clients and suppliers. Assist in preparing and submitting documents such as LPOs, quotations, contracts and agreements.
- Other clerical duties that may needed to maintain the office’s workflow.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong inter-personal and communication abilities
- Self-motivated, fast learner, mature, able to work independently & under pressure
- Work experience as an Administrative , Reception, Office coordination, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with read and understand architectural drawings is an advantage.
- Expert in AutoCAD.
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Immediately available
- Applicants with UAE experience are preferred.
- Female applicants need apply.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.