Position: Sr Estimation Engineer Civil
Date posted: 2023-11-20
Industry: Real Estate
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 10000 to 15000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hiring Sr Estimation Engineer Civil
Property Developer – Dubai
- Study tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, scope of work, contract details and conditions.
- Preparing tender study report by analysing the scope of work.
- Study tender BOQ, quantities take off, sending enquiries to the vendors/ subcontractors to get competitive quotations.
- Implement tender strategy as communicated by proposals
- Liaise with construction / operations team to establish execution / method statements and reflect the same in estimation.
- Establish direct cost resources required to execute various activities.
- Prepare man-hour calculations for various activities.
- Preparing technical clarifications to client for discrepancies in tender documents after reviewing, incorporating the changes after response.
- Preparing budgets for executions/zero budgets.
- Participate in pre- tender meetings, site visits and preparing site visit report to analyse the project scope of work.
- Analyze vendor technical offers and commercial as well in view of project specifications and standards.
- Preparing comparative statements to analyze and select the most appropriate vendors and subcontractors.
- Prepare vendors cost comparative study report to get financial selection of vendors/ subcontractor & price.
- Preparing required bid submission documents includes commercial and technical submittals.
- Collect all vendors’ technical data sheets, vendor’s specification, drawings and compile in line with tender documents to prepare technical bid submission.
- Preparing coordinating post tender technical clarifications.
- -Coordinating with vendor post tender clarification to technical qualifications.
- Assist the management for post tender commercial negotiations with client and vendors as well to reach competitive pricing.
- Preparing Value Engineering Proposal if required.
Qualification / #Experience / #Skills.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or related field.
- 5-10 years demonstrable experience in Estimation & Tendering related Residential and Commercial Buildings in UAE.
- Must be able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
- Salary AED 10,000 – 15,000
- Employment Visa
- Ticket to home country – once a year