Position: Senior Sales Executive
Date posted: 2021-03-13
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 4000
Location: Dubai, United
Senior Sales Executive Vacancy in
To execute property sales to achieve
monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and
identifying opportunities for growing sales volume, market shares and profitability
to grow future business.
duties and tasks:
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Answer questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify of maintenance needs.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Investigate clients financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
- Rent or lease properties
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.