Date posted: 2022-09-19
Employment type: Full
Experience: 5 to
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Company: East West Consulting’s Group
East West Consulting’s Group (EWCG) is
currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor, to be based at our office in
This position will be responsible for
preparing quantity take-off for engineering and construction projects from
early concept through to tender stage, for Architectural, Structural and Civil
Works including Roads, Bridges and Utilities.
- Preparing detailed quantity take-off for all
trades including Architecture, Structural and Civil works, from contract
drawings and specifications;
- Preparing quantities for cost plans at
order-of-magnitude, conceptual, feasibility and pre-development stages,
including value engineering and major variations;
- Preparing quantity take-off for roads and
bridges, utilities etc.
- Assisting in value engineering assignments;
- Preparing a quantity variance report at
various stages of cost planning, including bid analysis and cost reduction
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying or
Structural/ Civil Engineering or in a related field
- Registration and professional certification in
associated organizations or institutions such as RICS is an added value.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a
consulting firm and/or general contracting organization;
- Proven skills in the application of practices
and procedures involved in the quantity surveying function are essential as is
the preparation of quantities for all trades and disciplines involved in
complex construction projects;
- Must possess strong analytical and
interpersonal skills combined with sound judgement and initiative.
EWCG is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.