Senior Manager Internal Audit Abu Dhabi UAE
Position: Senior Manager Internal Audit
Date posted: 2023-01-21
Industry: cybersecurity solutions
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: CPA or CIA, or equivalent
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
CPX seeks to appoint a Senior Manager Internal Audit in Abu Dhabi
The senior manager will be reporting to Chief Executive Officer and the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (ARC).
An experienced risk and assurance practitioner who has the appropriate business knowledge to advice stakeholders on internal controls and associated risks.
He would be responsible for leading the internal audit function that includes oversight of the outsourced activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or finance
- Demonstrate proficient understanding of COSO framework, IIA PPF
- CPA or CIA, or equivalent
- Masters preferred in accounting, business administration or finance
- CISA, CFE, CRMA
- 8+ plus years of relevant experience in some combination of Big 4 public accounting and or/internal audit.
- Proficient with auditing, internal controls, business and operations processes, finance and risk identification and mitigation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong stakeholder relationships to accomplish goals and objectives
- Ability to work on a senior team as a listener, contributor, collaborator, mediator and advocate interacting with all stakeholders internal and external
- Awareness of the range of risks affecting established business, and ability to alert leadership to emerging risks
- Excellent communication skills within a diverse population to foster inclusion and engagement
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Understanding of how key risks and controls impact the business from an operational, strategic, health and safety, compliance, reputational, legal and financial perspective
- Proven project management skills and strong organizational skills to effectively prioritize initiatives while being agile and adaptable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Lead and collaborate effectively in a diverse workplace.