Position: Senior General Accountant
Date posted: 2023-05-10s
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hiring a Senior General Accountant for one of our client a distributor of Medical Equipment and Surgical Consumables.
Job Location: Dubai
- Completed Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license holder in good standing.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as Senior General Accountant position in UAE setting
- Preferably with audit and ERP data migration experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire accounting process with tax experience, knowledgeable in banking procedures, bank reconciliations,
- inter-company reconciliation and account reconciliations between the general ledger, subsidiary ledgers and
- between the general ledger up to finalization of financial statements and analysis.
- Post working experience in a product trading and products distribution business.
- Knowledgeable of VAT guidelines in UAE and having extensive corporate and personal tax experience.
- Take in charge of IT Equipment list (issuance, collection, procurement).
- Maintaining of MS Office licenses procured through Microsoft account.
- Assists in printer/scanner connection, 1st level troubleshooting on printer/scanner, MS Office, telephone, shredder and so on.
- Coordinates/Escalates IT related requests with IT 3rd Party company.
- To plan when the repaired item will be delivered and to be communicated with Store Admin so delivery note and tax invoice can be prepared.
- To prepare warranty letter whenever required (depending on the customer request and approval by the management.
- Updates the repair summary report with all the items for repair, items under repair, pending LPOs and pending visit and send updated report to the management every end of the week.
- Communicates with the customer for the delivery of new system or new item as per LPO. Plan delivery and schedule as per the customer considering the “Promise Date” from the LPO.