Position: Senior Accountant Vacancy
Date posted: 2020-11-09
Employment type: Full
Degree is required
Salary: AED 8000
Location: Dubai, United
Company: A&H Investment
Senior Accountant Vacancy in Dubai
We are looking for an experienced
Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and
verifying our financial transactions with minimum 5 years Gulf experience in Construction
Senior accountant responsibilities
include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general
ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant
combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting
principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
Senior accountant duties also include
ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Liaise with our Financial Manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures.