Position: Senior Accountant Vacancy
Date posted: 2020-10-17
Employment type: Full
Experience: 5 to
Degree holder /Professional Qualification
Salary: AED 10000
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
ADMS is hiring
Senior Accountant Vacancy
- Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, Budget, forecasting etc.) and submit periodical management reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with external auditor, tax agent, banker, and group finance to ensure timely report filing.
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with international accounting standards (IFRS) and reporting schedules
- Prepare and validate the Month-End closing process including validating accruals, journal entries and all working schedules.
- Review daily, monthly, and other periodic accounting, journal entry bookings.
- Review company financial policies and guidelines and provides recommendation in amending existing policies and/or formulating new policies to ensure compliance with evolving changes in regulations.
- Managing and overseeing the company insurance policies.
- Accounting Software Monitoring and ERP software’s implementation. Experience of Peachtree will be added advantage.