Position: Senior Accountant
Date posted: 2021-08-21
Employment type: Full
8-10 years working experience preferably with a trading company operating at
& Accounting Graduate/ PG or similar
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
As we are scaling our brand Scarlett
Poppies, we are now looking for a full-time Senior Accountant to join our great
team based in Dubai.
Your responsibilities include but are
not limited to:
- Preparation of invoices to global B2B
customers and follow up on payments.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the
suppliers/clients/ market places / consignments.
- Processing and payments to creditors/suppliers
- Vendors bills/payments management,
- Reconciliation of Accounts and ledgers with
the petty vendors.
- Salary processing
- Generalist accounting & finance, liaison,
compliance & audits
- Independently handle day to day accounting,
timely closing of books of accounts on regular basis.
- Preparation & Maintaining of general
vouchers, salary vouchers, expense & claim reimbursement vouchers, office
stationary bills check, office repair and maintenance vouchers and bills check,
vendor invoices, commission invoices, etc.
- Maintain books and files, accounting journal
entries, narration, correction & adjustment entries, preparing the monthly
Trial Balance, monthly Profit and Loss account, Cash Flow Statement, Balance
- Handling Government departments like income
tax, service tax, provident fund, gratuity, regional establishment and
operation licenses and its renewal and periodic compliances etc.
- Coordinate with banks for all related work
i.e. salary, inward remittance, outward remittance, bank statements etc.
- Reconciliation- Bank reconciliation etc.
- Management Reporting (invoicing, monthly
Profit and Loss Account, Weekly financial numbers, Sales person commission
report, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet) to the owners on timely basis.
- Budget (monthly/annually) and variance
analysis there on.
- Finance/Fund management.
- Liaison with Auditors/Consultants & local
and foreign authorities as and when required.
- Must have hands-on software related to finance / accounting experience and ready to work independently.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office i.e., excel & word.
- Perfect polished English in writing as well as verbal.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle different kind of people and to adjust to circumstances.
- Should be very organized, systematic & understanding the value of following systems and routines.
- Should have a pleasant & positive attitude towards people, flexible and be able to multitask.
- Flexibility in working hours when deadlines must be met.
- Reporting to: CFO/ owners
- Full time position, at our office in Dubai,