Position: Senior Accountant
Date posted: 2023-01-24
Bachelor’s Degree is required/ CPA/ ACCA
Salary: AED 10000
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Hiring Senior Accountant
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
To handle day to day accounting
activities to meet organization’s accounting policy and procedure in compliance
with IFRS & IAS requirements and utilize Financial systems to enhance the
- Enter all the entries in JDE related to new other
fixed assets and set the depreciation rule for them.
- Prepare monthly contractors payments after
receiving the payment plan from project Dept. and get it approved.
- Prepare the consolidation and compare the
numbers with FP&A team
- Prepare the Arabic and English FS Quarterly
- Prepare the revenue analysis (Actual Vs
Forecast) and send to FP& A Dept. on the 1st working day and
- Work with them to answer all their inquiries.
- Prepare receivable schedules, DSO calculation,
customer movement and Aldar outstanding report.
- Review / pass Bank related JE entries in the
- Review / pass Finance Lease JE Entries in the
- Follow up with the team to ensure that all
Balance Sheet recs are completed
- Review Balance Sheet recs & ensure that
balances tie to the trial balance on a monthly basis.
- Liaise and provide external auditors with
relevant financial information in order to properly complete the external
- Follows all relevant Department/Unit policies,
processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is
carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Ensuring the organization adheres to legal
frameworks in areas such as discipline & grievance, redundancy, and
Guidance and support in HR Policies
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety,
and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls across the
department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, and a
responsible environmental attitude.
Interaction with CRM.
Support other department in their requirement
- Provides support and coordinates with accounts departments at the subsidiaries.
- Auditors, Suppliers, and clients on progress of daily work activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Commerce. Prefer to have certified qualifications (CPA, ACCA,)
- 10 years of post-qualification experience or 11 years of overall experience in a similar role primarily in the Finance function in a large or complex organization.
- Candidates with Visit/Cancelled visa required to join immediately.