Position: Senior Accountant
Date posted: 2022-05-11
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 5000
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Management & Consultants
Senior Accountant (manufacturing) –
Kingston Management & Consultants
is currently working for a well-established FMCG manufacturing client based in Abu
Dhabi who is looking to hire a Sr. Accountant.
- Qualified CA with more than 5 years of Internal audit experience with following experience:
- Validate periodic reports (e.g. monthly, quarterly, and year-end).
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain internal controls by preparing policies and procedures.
- Maintain and implement internal control.
- Support the preparation of annual budgets of the company and respective forecast.
- Review various import costings to ensure proper and complete accounting of inventory purchased.
- Review production costs from Cost Accountant for reasons on any deviation from budgeted/planned costs.
- Review month end financial schedules to ensure that all income and expenses have correctly been accounted for and that the Financial Statements to be released comply with IFRS.
- Prepare and update future projections, BCP/ DRP at regular intervals. 10. Verify the accuracy of vouchers, payments and SAP documents.
- Develop and monitor OPEX/ CAPEX control systems.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.