Position: Sales Representative
Date posted: 2023-09-25
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 4000 to 7000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sales Representative Vacancy in Dubai
Were looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Note: interested applicants must be in uae.