Position: Sales Manager
Date posted: 2022-11-21
Industry: maintenance of
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Dubai, United
Hiring Sales Manager
- Since 2011, Meldana has been specializing
in the production of equipment and software in the following areas:
- Cellular communication amplification systems,
- Video surveillance, video analytics,
- Servers and video cameras.
- ACS, temperature meters, and face detection
- Cellular suppressors.
- Working in Meldana is a unique
project, an opportunity to grow and develop at the expense of the company, a
friendly team, and a stable salary.
We need a Sales Manager (Dubai Region)
in the team, due to the expansion of the staff and the increase in the volume
Target customers: Local integrator
companies, construction companies, hotels, offices, local installation
- Development of the client base and attraction
of partners in a new region.
- Negotiations with distributors.
- Building sales and marketing systems.
- Negotiations with potential and existing
clients, organization of meetings and conclusion of contracts
- Control of accounts receivable.
- Internal reporting and work in CRM.
- Experience in the field of building sales or
remote units in video surveillance, CCTV, antennas, repeaters, and cellular
- English not lower than C1 / Advanced—oral and
written communication in English, the advantage will be Arabic.
- Experience with foreign B2B partners
- Negotiation experience and B2B client search
- Working hours: 5/2 from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Registration according to the Labor Code of
the Russian Federation/
- Active training and acquisition of new
experience (by sales technology and by product)
- A stable team of experts with many years of
experience in the market, ready to share their knowledge, our technicians will
select the equipment and choose technical solutions, you can only sell.
- Competitive level of income (salary + bonuses
based on the results of KPI fulfillment)
- Flexible working atmosphere, unlimited
opportunities for self-realization
- Business trips to Dubai.
- Arabic – A1 – Beginner
- English – C1 – Advanced
- B2B Sales
- Search and attraction of clients
- English language
- Sales development
- Dubai: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)