Position: Sales Manager
Date posted: 2021-09-28
Employment type: Full
Experience: 7 to
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
Looking for Sales Manager (E-commerce
background & Immediate joiners are preferred)
- Managing organizational sales by developing a
business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they
relate to our products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by
successfully managing the sales team
- Meet with potential clients and grow
long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key
quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner
- Set objectives, train and coach, and monitor
performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and
develop a plan to fulfill them
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Overseeing local and regional sales,
promotions and campaigns
- Directing and coordinating all sales
activities locally and regionally
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies
and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Setting individual sales targets with the
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as
- Overseeing the activities and performance of
the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation,
counseling, and product knowledge education.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 7-8 years’ experience in Sales
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Bilingual in English and Arabic
- Must be available in Dubai for an face to face interview