Position: Sales Assistant Vacancy
Date posted: 2021-01-17
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 4000
Location: Dubai, United
Assistant Vacancy in Dubai
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Handle walk-in customers in store and maintain daily cash register.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Send the quotation to clients as per requirement.
- Maintain the inventory in system as well as physically at out let.
- Deliver product, promotion, and pricing information to customer.
- Accelerate the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.