Position: Retail Store Manager
Date posted: 2020-10-15
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 2500
Location: Dubai, United
- Fluent in English and French.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Overseeing pricing and stock control.
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Preparing promotional materials and displays.
- Liaising with head office.
- Identifying and meeting suitable suppliers / manufacturers.
- Visiting fashion shows and trade fairs to look for new products.
- Managing stock levels.
- Negotiating prices, quantities and delivery time-scales.
- Pitching ideas.
- Producing reports and forecasts.
- Financial administration.
- Managing junior staff.
- Liaising with other employees about sales performances.
- Reviewing what is and isn’t working.