Position: Restaurant General Manager
Date posted: 2020-11-12
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Umm Al
Quwain, United Arab Emirates
Restaurant General Manager Vacancy in
Responsible for overseeing the
efficient running and profitability of coffee shop and restaurant and for
managing their employees. Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as
maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer service standards.
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods,
beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
- Maintain relationships with customers and
- Update and use job-related knowledge.
- Schedule staff work hours and activities.
- Evaluate health and safety practices against
- Organize, plan, and prioritize.
- Make decisions and solve problems concerning
menus and staff.
- Process and analyze information when
scheduling and budgeting.
- Record information about inventory and health
- Handle food, utensils, and bookkeeping
- Get information from customers, employees, and
- Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
- Customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- The ability to motivate and manage staff
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in
- The ability to work well with others
- The ability to accept criticism and work well
- Business management skills
- Knowledge of food production methods
- To be able to use a computer and the main
software packages competently.
Interested candidates please send CV with your expected salary. Applications without expected salary will not be considered.