Position: Resident Engineer
Date posted: 2021-01-25
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Resident Engineer (IT Industry)
- Resolving complex network issues related to Cisco platforms including routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, Prime Network Registrar, Prime Infrastructure, GETVPN key servers and Citrix NetScaler in a managed cloud environment.
- Leading the migration of multiple UAE ministries to this private cloud infrastructure for providing secure Internet, inbound, outbound email services, web proxy services, DNS and secure Government services.
- Providing consultancy to ministries technical teams for design plans, incident resolution and product support by expertly aligning business objectives with emerging and advanced solutions.
- Performing live service cutovers, RMAs/PMs of above mentioned platforms during main. Windows.
- Contributing to documentation involving preparation of Low Level Design (LLD) documents, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), automation involving development of bash scripts for configuration backups.
- Following the complete ITIL processes in terms of Incident, Change and Problem management.
Note: No CV will be entertained without CCIE Certifications.