24 May 2023
Receptionist Dubai UAE
Date posted: 2023-05-24
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists of suppliers and clients
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintenance of document registers such as LPO In, Enquiry In, etc
- Handling incoming calls and arranging international connections as required.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing, maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Assists other departments where necessary
- Ensures upkeep of office
- Maintains stationary and office supplies
- Maintains a list of incoming/ outgoing correspondence in line with company procedures
- Key skills and Qualification:
- Any Bachelors Degree
- At least 3 years of Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Willing to work expensive hours
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Job Types: Full-time,
- job location: Dubai