Receptionist Dubai UAE
Date posted: 2023-01-21
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 3000 to 5500
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Platinum Medical
We are hiring Receptionist
ABOUT THE JOB
- A well-known established clinic in Dubai (Jumeirah) is looking for 2 female candidates (Filippino nationality preferred but not mandatory) for the role of Clinic Receptionist/Secretary/Front Desk.
Summary of Functions:
The Clinic receptionist is responsible for receiving patients who are attending the Dental Clinics, answering or referring their inquiries, managing the agenda of the various doctors, answering phone calls and managing the payments coordinating with the insurance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Handle the agenda and necessity of the Doctors working in the clinic.
- Receiving patients and assisting them in opening their files for treatment.
- Assisting Dentists in managing their patient’s journey.
- Answering phone calls.
- Assuring the well archiving of patients’ files and documents.
- Preparing annual reports with the required statistics related to the patients who attended the clinics.
- Checking stock of equipment and informing management of shortages.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- A University Degree is required in any related field.
- A minimum of one vear of experience in the same field (medical)
- Experience in customer service and front desk
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Positive attitude and dynamism are mandatory
- Exceptional communication skill
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic or German is a plus.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Very good skills in Microsoft package.
- Strong adaptation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with staff from diverse communities.
- Flexible timing
- Database management skills
- Knowledge of Medical/Dental Software and Insurance system
- Basic knowledge of dental conditions and terminology.
- Knowledge of Marketing techniques and processes is a plus
- Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
- Subordinates: N/A
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort is required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
From 3000 AED to 5500 AED based on experience.