Position: Project Manager
Date posted: 2020-12-04
Industry: Interior and Fit-Out
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Dubai, United
Project Manager Interior and Fit-Out
Below job responsibilities for
- Must have experience with Malls Management/ Coordination.
- Have full experience of Handling of project including MEP/CIVIL/JOINERY etc.
- Have done projects like Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Retail Stores etc.
- Monitor material coordination between production, design and sales department.
- Handle authority approvals of local agencies.
- Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.
- Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.
- Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to interior fit-out project management.
- Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting.
- Coordination with design and estimation team.
- Assuring correct and precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
- Analyze project bottleneck and taking immediate action.
- Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members.
- Prepare project schedule.
- Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality. Monitor and control materials release from suppliers.
- Monitor and ensure strict adherence to the production schedule.
- Prepare and submit production update reports regularly and as needed, inclusive but not limited to daily activities, deviations from targets, returns and other related issues.
- Assure quality standards are met and report any deviations from the standards and direct the corrective actions for different production units.
- Maintain records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production course.
- Verify, coordinate and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production.
- To validate the project drawings.
- Keep proper and updated records of site surveys.
- Arrange production force into balanced groups and distribute jobs between them maintaining proper coordination and integration between different groups.
- Reconcile time records (Exact time) against production targets.
- Monitor material usage and ensure the least waste overall production processes.
- Propose and implement innovative ideas to save materials and man/hours.
- Preparing Quotation and Tender submissions. AutoCAD, Primavera, MS Excel.