Position: Project Finance Controller
Date posted: 2021-03-13
Employment type: Full
Experience: 5 to
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Project Finance Controller
- Providing input to the project execution plan on financial aspects and assisting with the preparation of project budget, forecast and progress reports.
- Providing input in negotiations with subcontractors as well as during the risk review process, in support of the Commercial Department.
- Monitoring the project’s progress and analyzing costs accordingly in SAP.
- Driving the optimization of project cash flow and revenues while maintaining the accuracy of the project balance sheet, income statement and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Participating in opportunity and risk identification, monitoring.
- Coordinating all financial aspects of the project, including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow and risk and opportunities assessments, as well as ensuring alignment with other functions including project controls and planning/scheduling
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements
- The Successful Applicant Must
- Be a member of IFAC member bodies.
- Have 8+ years of experience in total and minimum 5 years in UAE & related fields
- Have Big 4 audit profile and working experience of SAP