Date posted: 2021-09-06
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Qualification: Bachelor in Architecture or Interior Design.
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
Production Manager – Dubai -Immediate
Pico is a global Total Brand
The ideal candidate should be a
responsible for managing the projects as assigned including liaising with the
clients and other departments. Candidate must have Construction / Architectural
related degree qualification with minimum 5 years of experience in the UAE.
Previous project management experience in Interior fit-out of commercial
Projects, experience in project costing and scheduling and preparing responses
to proposals and excellent communication skills.
- Managing projects within the established scope, schedule and budget while meeting or surpassing standards of quality.
- Responsible for entire project management plan including scope, procurement, production, design, communication, cost, time, risk, project human resources, close out etc.
- Ensure health and safety measures are strictly followed at site.
- Represent company in all project meetings.
- Verifying the technical aspect of quotes received from vendors.
- Coordination between client, site, sub-contractors & suppliers. Negotiation of prices with subcontractors & suppliers and various project stakeholders.
- Checking of invoices from sub-contractors based on the work done at site.
- Plan and organize resources in advance for the assigned site by daily preparation of Installation schedule.
- Quality control of work done at site.
- Enforce rules, regulations and procedures at site.
- Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the completed fit-out works for the issuance of occupancy certificate.
- Observe the skills, attitude, attendance etc. of the workforce and rate them monthly to improve their performance at site.
- Close out and hand over project.
- Maybe posted to long term projects overseas.
- Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Pico and is within the remit of this post and / or Job Holders capabilities
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast project requirements.
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
- IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Working knowledge of AutoCAD