Date posted: 2022-05-13
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: SAR 5000
Looking for Procurement Engineer – Arabic
to be based in Riyadh, KSA
- Experience in procuring, strategic sourcing, pricing, and contract negotiations; should have negotiation aptitude.
- Need to be aware of supplier prequalification, procurement planning, P2P Cycle, and expediting with inbound/outbound logistics.
- Sourcing materials according to the customer requirements from suppliers all over the world with the best price, quality, and lead times.
- Preparing Procurement Plan and Procurement monthly / weekly PO tracking report.
- Procure Digital, Telecom, and ELV products which will include everything from Integrated systems, IoT or Smart Cities,
- Should know how to negotiate with vendors and customers.
- Must have sound knowledge in technical terminologies like ELV/Converged Networks/digital/ICT/Smart Cities.
- Basic/Advanced Professional Qualification in Procurement/Supply Chain is desirable.
- Minimum of 8 Years Experience in procurement activities on large projects in the oil & gas, refinery, and petrochemical industries
- Project purchasing experience.
- Direct purchasing on a global basis
- Ability to prepare negotiation strategies/techniques and participate/lead negotiations.
- Good knowledge of project procurement execution (start to finish)
- Good knowledge of Oil and Gas, Aramco, HCIS standards in supply chain or related.
- Should be an Arabic Speaker