Position: Principal Vacancy
Date posted: 2020-08-09
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
Salary: AED 15000
United Arab Emirates
Requirement of the Vacant Position
Profile of the School
A well reputed and recognized
School, operated in Abu Dhabi for the last 37 years in American curriculum
under ADEK (Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge). At present the
school has approximately 850 students from KG1 to Grade.
The School is having the plan of
reconstructing the campus and raising the education and standards applying for
an interaction accreditation opening of Grades 10 to 12 in the coming years.
- A minimum 5-7 years relevant experience as a
Principal or similar role in American Curriculum.
- Knowledge of School administrative process and
international and national education regulations.
- A degree in Education and Master’s Degree will
be an added advantage.
- A great presentation and communication skills.
- Any nationality with a bilingual language
- Knowledge of the Rules and Regulations of Abu
Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) preferred.
- Manage the School logistics and budgets.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft programs and
- Ability to set learning goals for students and
teachers based on the ADEK and American Curriculum.
- Ability to coach and inspire
- Ability to handle emergencies and school crises.
Ensure a safe and clean
environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
Requirement: Immediately – by
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable
based on the experience and knowledge and.
Prevailing as per the Industry