Position: PMO Consultant
Date posted: 2021-01-19
Employment type: Full
Experience: 4 to
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Consultant – Dubai.
- Oversee PMO Operations to ensure efficiency
- Lead and facilitate projects demand authorization process (reviewing projects requests, classify and prioritize projects, align with strategy and other internal process).
- Manage PMO portfolio/portfolios and programs (Reporting project performance, risks& issue reporting, change management, closure…etc.)
- Conduct portfolio benefit realization activity to report on outcome and impact
- Analyze portfolio to identify portfolio level risks and issues
- Conduct portfolio/projects health checks
- Analyze all project data and review, audit them in a regular basis.
- Validate and present Management Report on portfolio progress.
- Provide consultation to business units to improve the quality of project delivery (Project managers & Sponsors) through frequent meetings/communication channels.
- Review and optimize PMO methodology and governance framework