Date posted: 2021-09-05
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Patient Administration Auditor
The role of Patient Administration –
Auditor plays an essential part to ensure high accuracy of registration and
billing of Patient Administration Ambassadors and compliance with industry
Successful candidate is required to
audit patient registration, billing, and organizational systems. In addition to
that he/she is required to drive departmental financial management improvement
through thorough training, auditing, reporting and development of enhancement
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform patient registration audit (Insurance
and self-pay patients)
- Evaluate the appropriateness of the services
and procedures billed based on the supporting documentation and coding
- Coordinates with the Insurance Companies
regarding Eligibility, Authorization, and Network queries.
- Creates and maintains accurate and timely
audit findings and compliance reports/summaries (incl. Denials; submission)
- Professionally communicates audit findings,
which may include informal communication as well as formal reports internally.
- Collaborates with Coding and RCM in ongoing
education and training for relevant parties. Completes follow up audits in
areas of noncompliance.
- Provides recommendations for targeted audits.
- Attends External Audit to represent Billing
team (Tasneef & Payer if any).
- Ensures to streamline billing processes with
JCI and JAWDA policies and procedures.
- Maintains an effective working relationship
with staff including, but not limited to, coders, providers, billers, and
- Maintains strict adherence to confidentiality
as per DAE and DOH requirements.
- Participates in continuous quality
Required Qualities and Experiences:
- Diplomatic and resourceful
- Experienced with presentation and delivering training.
- Work well with diverse groups of people, culturally competent;
- At least 4 years working experience in health insurance in the UAE
- At least 2 years of experience handling insurance claim submissions in the UAE
- Experienced in insurance eligibility; pre-authorization and authorization protocols
- On the job coaching or training experience.