24 May 2023
Office Assistant Dubai UAE
Position: Office Assistant
Date posted: 2023-05-24
Industry: Recruitment Consulting Firm
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 2200 to 3000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hiring Female Office Assistant
Job Role: Administration / Coordination / Documentation.
Work Location: Dubai, UAE
Kindly Note: Candidate should be fluent in speaking Hindi and English.
Salary Package: AED 2200 – AED 3000 + As per UAE Labor Law,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Manage travel plans and appointment for managers and management representatives.
- Coordinating and managing appointments & meetings.
- Maintaining & Updating the International Recruitment Tracker Sheet for each client as per SOP
- Arranging required documents based on client requirements.
- Interact with the candidates to check the interest level and gather all necessary information from them for updating the tracker sheets.
- Arranging the interviews by notifying the client and sharing the venue details with candidates and proper follow-up.
- Provide interview feedback, negotiating, convincing with the candidates.
- Maintain the company server with all the clients and candidate’s documents for easy access and for future references.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space.
- Note: Only Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted.
Mentioning the below details.