Position: Office Administrator
Date posted: 2021-09-02
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Urgent Opening for an Office
Job Description: –
- Responsible to manage regional offices in UAE as per organization standards.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Responsible for Office administrative, Lease, Vendors Contract, facility maintenance, HK, and Pantry are taken care as per Standard and Procedure.
- Ensuring prompt response extending to the calls & mails internally to the employees and for all the business queries which we are receiving from external companies & Govt entities.
- Ensuring regular walk thru been carrying in the facility to ensure upkeep of office maintenance and standard.
- Ensuring all immediate needs are being addressed with in define SLA time
- Extending all best support to the regional business teams & employees internally and working together to enhance the facilities service to attain best outcome.
- Ensuring end to end arrangements are taken care appropriately during Management Team & Senior delegates visit, Clients, Customers, Regional Business meetings & reviews.
- Ensuring all Key licenses are properly maintained with validity for all offices, and records are well maintained.
- Taking care of Vendors empanelment and involved in cost negotiation, and further working with Procurement team internally for contract closure.
- Fair knowledge about UAE Building Management, Licenses, Immigration, Key local norms.. etc
- Monitors and procures only the needed supplies for office, reception, mailroom, and Pantry. Ensuring proper registers are maintained up to date on the operations usage.
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance. Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections, checking vendors and contractors. Regular maintenance and building repairs are scheduled and delivered.
- Should be a good team player and extending all positive support with respect to all subordinates in the team. Ensures the subordinates are performing correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Well versed in MS office, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, reports….etc.