Position: MEP Estimator
Date posted: 2023-05-14
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hiring MEP Estimator
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares and estimates budget costs by studying plans and specifications.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by site requirements, additions, and costing changes.
- Resolves cost differences by analyzing and collecting info.
- Writes up and presents budgets, reports, and project plans.
- Innovation, Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Estimating, Technical, Accuracy and Auto
- Develops bids for construction projects.
- Works closely with architects and other professionals.
- Schedules meetings with clients, site managers, and staff.
- Navigates and understands building codes.
- Processes paperwork and travels to building sites as required.
- Monitors construction processes.
- Stays up to date with safety codes and improvements in construction.