Position: Master Planning Senior Specialist
Date posted: 2022-06-18
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Degree is required
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Dubai, United
Master Planning Senior
- Provide specific and detailed planning reports in respect of urban planning requirements (Community Facility Standard) and in line with ADHA plan or private development projects.
- Study and review the information on urban development plans to assist in planning the number and location of new educational facilities
- Assess the current urban areas where new educational facilities were built and recommend changes (if needed) to ensure sustainable development of the Emirate.
- Conduct supply and demand studies in coordination with updated plans received from AD authorities like Abu Dhabi Housing Authority, Musanada, and Department of Municipalities & Trasport (DMT).
- Manage the planning for the educational areas/ lands (By studying the future needs of each asset)
- Co-ordinate with related external entities and internal divisions to conduct/ update master plan report.
- Collaborate with planning activities and ensure coordination with DMT to understand master planning requirements (Facility Community Standard “FCS”)
- Assess the current future education plan and the thorough evaluation of educational facility needs particular to demographics and specific educational needs