Position: Lubricant Sales Executive
Date posted: 2023-09-16
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Addinol Middle East DWC LLC
Lubricant Sales Executive required
Managing the Middle East sales of B2B & B2C Lubricants in Automotive and Industrial sector to meet company’s sales goal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall lubricants business in Automotive and Industrial applications of all the Middle East region.
- Focus on achieving company sales by acquiring new clients (meetings, need analysis, price quotation, negotiation).
- Responsible to acquire business from Middle East markets.
- ·Maintain good relationship with existing and new potential clients.
- Closely monitor current market trends.
- Keep a record of company’s monthly sales reports and set target for next month.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team.
- Motivate sales team to increase the sales revenue.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible to manage key accounts and develop new business accounts.
- Responsible to handle customer complaints and satisfy their needs.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Must have above 10 years of UAE sales experience in lubricant industry.
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferred male.
- ·Mnagerial skills
- ·Leadership skills
- Technical skills.
- Decision making and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer software knowledge
- Proficient in MS office
- Salary: Negotiable