Position: Joint Manager Tax and Compliance
Date posted: 2022-06-17
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
We are hiring Joint Manager
Tax and Compliance for our client – FMCG for Dubai location.
Ideal Candidate must have
- Compliance officer to ensure that the
organization operates within the law and meets regulatory/ corporate governance
- They create and uphold compliance procedures and
policies which they evaluate against best practice and regulatory standards,
which are continually changing.
- Researching, analyzing, and interpreting
changing tax legislation in UAE, GCC and other controlled jurisdictions.
- Working on Compliance Requirements, tax laws,
amendments, new requirements and update the changes to the management and
provide training to staff.
- Assess risks, Creating and implementing Risk and
Control frameworks, procedures and policies
- Updating and maintaining templates and registers
in compliance with the regulatory requirements. Prepare and control documentation
required for Compliance reports in line with the SEBI listing agreement (to the
extent applicable on subsidiary companies)
- Prepare and maintain minutes meeting of the
- Assisting with the submission of required
- Coordinate projects involving internal and
external audits to ensure that they have appropriate access to information and
people within the organization.
- Maintain monthly activity checklist under the
supervision of the line manager.
- Proactively take responsibility for
self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and
innovation in relevant field of expertise.
- Develop expertise through off the job training
activities and involvement in more complex tasks and projects.
- 3-6 years of experience with a proven successful track in a similar position
- Experience within a tax environment is an advantage.
- Understanding of UAE VAT, Excise, ESR, CbCR, Corporate Governance Compliance, BEPS and other related laws and implementation (Practical experience)