Helpdesk Support Executive
Date posted: 2022-11-22
Employment type: Full
Experience: 1 to
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Looking for an IT Helpdesk Support
Executive in Dubai.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Offer Level 1 technical support for company’s
DC/ DR, desktop computing environment and corporate network, including
supported hardware, Microsoft Office/Outlook and other business applications,
and peripheral devices.
- Assist Remote international team with required
connectivity for L2 & above troubleshooting.
- Ensure immediate and total restoration of
services for all systems and services by promptly responding to users’ requests
- Be available during off business hours for any
support required for issues troubleshooting or maintenance activity.
- Provide support and maintenance for in-house
computer systems, including carrying out diagnosis, upgrade, repairs,
maintenance, and installation of all equipment and hardware devices, as well as
ensuring top performance of workstation & office internet connectivity.
- Server & network related troubleshooting.
- Knowledge on Vmware ESXi , Storage, switching,
- Troubleshoot remote users’ issues by applying
remote monitoring and management software
- Develop and maintain documentation for
technology and business processes for end user support
- Work with technical teams and end users to
execute and maintain systems that apply industry best practices in achieving
business objectives, while ensuring the integrity and security of the data,
network, and system
- Frequently check the ticketing system for
incoming service desk requests; vet requests thoroughly, then evaluate and
- Responsible for opening and closing service
requests; manage classification of requests; assigning and tracking of
requests, and completion of requests
- Offer outstanding customer support and excellent
communication in accordance with all Service Desk procedures and policies by
identifying and working with all remote users, corporate network users, as well
as with other Service Areas
- Ensure a positive support experience for
customers; develop a good relationship and trust with company corporate users
by exhibiting professional attitude and a welcoming approach to understanding
- Carry out software upgrade for presently
installed software/applications when necessary and with authorization
- Perform upgrade for hardware and any other
devices; obtain authorization for new hardware when necessary
- Education: BTech/ BE in computer science preferred
- 1-2 years in IT support
- Work experience in an IT environment supporting hardware is preferred
- Work experience in a service/help desk setting
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and various technical support concepts, procedures, and practices
- Exceptional customer communication and interaction skills
- Strong ability to work effectively with various levels of an organization
- Available in the UAE, to join immediately
- UAE Driving License Preferred.