Position: Human Resources Manager
Date posted: 2020-12-28
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Dubai, United
Human Resources Manager
The HR Manager is required to provide
guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application
of policies, procedures, and practices of the Human Resources Department for
the Middle East and the USA. The main responsibility is to deliver a proactive
and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all
employees, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all
company procedures, documented policies, and employment legislation.
- The HR Manager is responsible and accountable
for (but not limited to) the following:
- Provide a consultancy and advisory service to
line management and staff on HR management issues including the development,
implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies, procedures and
guidelines together with the interpretation of relevant Acts, Regulations and legislation
relevant to HR and the provision of advice on contemporary HR practices.
- Responsible for partnering and facilitating
all HR Service Delivery initiatives to assigned Branch Offices or functional
areas within a geographic area. Key areas include Employee Engagement,
Organizational Design, Learning Management, Performance Management, Reporting,
- Plan and execute HR actions/initiatives in
line with the Business Strategy and function strategies to drive higher
engagement and enablement of employees, instill a culture of trust, high
performance and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Analyze and produce proposals for changes to
business processes, based on consideration of operational and system issues,
with recommendations on strategies for addressing the issues, following
consultation with users and other stakeholders.
- Identify significant metrics and indicators to
monitor performance of Strategic Workforce Planning function and processes in
alignment with business strategy.
- Develop workforce planning demand plans for
operational year that align with business strategy that in turn are used by
Talent Acquisition for recruiting purposes.
- Shape business scenarios and potential
solutions through analysis, interpretation, predictive analytics and
forecasting of the information gathered and developed.
- Examine trends from reports and assist in
preparation of analysis and reports back to stakeholders.
- Carrying out analysis on remuneration and
benefit packages for different countries and making pragmatic recommendations
on salary grades/banding in accordance with the laws and other aspects.
- Where appropriate provide information and
advice on Human Resources Management issues to staff and ensure effective
communication with all staff to maintain ethical and transparent working
- Analyzing annual budgets of the department and
accordingly provide innovative solutions and introduce improvement projects
that would help reduce costs in the long run and add significant value to the
- Develops statistics and engages in research in
preparation of policies and procedures, prepares reports and supporting
documentation as required.
- Undertake the full range of staff recruitment
and selection processes within agreed timeframes, including advice and support
to line management, drafting and placing advertisements, drafting interview
questions, coordinating candidate information and interviews, preparation of
selection reports, conducting reference checks, constructing offers of
- Contribute as part of a team to the
implementation of change management initiatives and provide information and
advice to line management and staff on change management initiatives.
- Coordinate regular meetings with allocated
Line Managers and provide HR-related support to their respective departments on
- Coach Managers on employee problem resolution
and performance management.
- Monitor employee climate to identify
- Present/lead HR driven training
sessions/workshops to include performance management, succession/workforce
planning, compensation/benefits, organization/team development, and change
management to assigned client groups.
- Act as an advisor to people managers in
regards to employee engagement, talent performance, career management, total
rewards and recognition, engagement and communication, job profiles and talent
selection, learning and training, and employee relations.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in
accordance with the company’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
and Ethics & Compliance policies.
- Perform any other assignments or
responsibilities as requested by the Regional Director – ME & General Manager
Experience, Training and Special Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, organizational development, or a related degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources, including in-depth experience in employee relations and delivering on a wide range of HR initiatives across a large organization.
- Proactive leader who consistently demonstrates initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- An ability to interpret legislation, regulations, awards, industrial agreements together with policy and procedure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including interviewing, counseling, negotiating, and report writing
- An ability to interact proactively with management and staff at all levels of the organization in the resolution of HR issues
- Well-developed organizational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and control their own workload
- Demonstrated effectiveness in contributing to a small team, including the capacity to review and improve workplace practices
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate, promote and uphold HR initiatives and values, including discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives to meet the needs of the organization
- Well-developed computer literacy skills within a Microsoft Office environment
- Working knowledge of computerized Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
With the subject line HR Manager Vacancy