Position: HSE Engineer
Date posted: 2021-02-23
Employment type: Full
8 to 10 year
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Calling Immediate HSE Engineer – UAE
Minimum of 2 years Diploma or Higher
Degree in Health and Safety and Environment from any of the internationally
recognized institute such as (NEBOSH (IDip), IOSH, IIRSM (International
Institute of Risk & Safety Management), City and Guilds NVQ- level 6 (National
- Minimum of 8-10 years Onshore / Offshore Drilling HSE experience (at least 5 yrs. in a supervisory position).
- Experience in GCC area is preferred. Have worked as rig HSE officer for at least 3-5 years.
- Liaise with QP HSE team as required related to HSE.
- Good knowledge and experience with Risk Management techniques, Emergency response, HSE and process safety management system.
- Shall have train the trainer certification to train the crew.
- He shall perform frequent rig inspections, HSE MS audits and incident investigation. Attend QP meetings and support site HSE team as required. He/She shall liaise with QP and Contractor Management on day-to-day basis.