Position: HR Admin Manager
Date posted: 2021-08-23
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
HR Admin Manager
Maintains and enhances the
organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating
employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human
Resources, Business, or Organisation
- Min. of 3 years of progressive leadership
experience in Human Resources positions is preferable.
- Understanding of HR laws and policies (UAE).
- Excellent verbal and written communication in
English (Arabic is a plus).
- MS Office
- Administer day to day activities offering HR support to staff in relation to grievance procedures, disciplinary actions, and attendance management practices.
- Assist staff by answering relevant HR enquiries, issue formal letters upon request, and follow up with medical insurance claims to ensure efficient and satisfactory service in line with HR policies and procedures.
- Plan and undertake new employee induction programs as well as a proper orientation at all levels; subsequently follow up on new joiners’ progress during the probation period.
- Perform other duties within the context of the job roles asked by the higher management/CEO.
- Make sure that the human resources information system is updated with employees required data in order to be used for various activities or transactional purposes.
- Implement and comply with procedures and processes set for the business unit.
- Prepare correspondence ensuring timeliness, high quality, and effectiveness.
- Communicate line manager instructions or desires to relevant individuals and/or departments. Furnish and obtain information from other principals or departments as required by own senior.
- Prepare routine or special reports/ data and assist in compiling reports or data of a wider and complex nature.
- Ensure the paperwork and documentation of relevant activities are filed and maintained systematically as per an approved filing system.
- Maintain and emphasize trusted documents are conveyed confidentially.
- Handle the recruitment process.
with a subject line HR/ Admin Manager Position