& Safety Manager.
Date posted: 2022-11-21
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Crowne Plaza Hotel Abu Dhabi is
currently recruiting an Environment Health & Safety Manager.
The preferred candidate must be in
You’re Day To Day:
- Oversee the day-to-day food safety and hygiene
requirements in all food and beverage outlets and operational areas
- Provide support and guidance to all direct and
indirect food handlers, ensuring safety standards are maintained.
- Identify key areas of risk in various food
operations for early corrective actions.
- Preparation of Food Safety & Hygiene SOPs,
ensuring compliance with the regulations, licensing conditions and codes of
practice relating to food safety
- Implementation of SOPs in all areas, providing
training and awareness. Provide classroom and on-the-job training for all
direct and indirect food handlers. Maintain training records for Food
- Provide corporate-approved templates and
posters for Food Safety Management System in all outlets
- Coordinating and arranging of cleaning
schedules and their implementation along with chief steward, staff training
(kitchen, service, stewarding and all other applicable such as receiving
- Liaise with HR to manage the health screenings
of all food handlers, maintain Health Screening records for all food·
- Handle complaints or enquiries from guests on
food hygiene matters, preparation of supporting documents and reports
- Act as a focal point of contact with Abu Dhabi
Food Authority and other related government bodies
- Ensuring Food Safety & Hygiene SOP’s at
all production areas, dishwashing utilities, receiving and storage areas
- Manage documentation for Supplier audits.
- Schedule and conduct internal audits regularly
in all areas from receiving to production and service.
- Follow up on action plans and corrective
- Coordinating with the engineering department
to implement preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Assist with external audits from third-party
- ·Responsible for all food-related chemical
safety including monitoring of chemicals, training, maintaining the MSDS,
ensuring chemicals in use are food-grade.
- Provide daily reports to the General
Manager/Hotel Manager on any compliance issues and provide appropriate
- Maintaining excellent grooming and hygiene
ensuring all grooming standards are met in relation to personal grooming and
- Complying with Safety policies, initiatives,
and legislation. Abiding by all Workplace Health, Safety, and Hygiene
regulations at all times.
- Degree in Food Science, Environmental Health, or related field with a minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the same position at 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Must be HACCP level 3 certified; First Aid certified.
- Nebosh IGC; ISO 45001 Internal Audit; IOSH member