Position: Health Club Attendant
Date posted: 2023-08-21
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Company: Millennium Plaza Downtown
Millennium Plaza Downtown Abu Dhabi
We are looking for talented individual who have a passion to deliver memorable experiences for our guests.
Health Club Attendant
- Absolutely mandatory.
- Gym knowledge and hospitality service experience.
- Qualification and experience:
- At least high school graduate.
- Must speak English.
- He / She must have a positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Minimum one year experience as a Health Club Attendant.
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate.
- Able to work under pressure and on shift schedule.
- Swimming teacher qualifications is an advantage.
YOU’RE DAY TO DAY
- Be pleasant, courteous and hospitable to all members at all time.
- Be familiar with the facilities on offer and the rates in force.
- Carryout any other duties they may be assigned by their superior.
- Check the men changing rooms every 2 hours to make sure that they are clean and fully stocked with supplies.
- Do the cashier closing procedures (depending on shift hours).
- Ensure there are sufficient towels to cope with the expected daily
- Demand and take dirty towels to the linen department each morning.
- General Cleaning duties: Including the cleaning throughout the day of
- the changing rooms, gym equipment, mirrors, gym floor and massage rooms.
- Help hotel members with any queries on how to use the equipment.
- Help man the reception area during busy periods.
- Lock all the facilities at the end of the day (depending on shift hours).
- Open all the facilities at the start of the day and man the gym area.
- Report for duty on time with clean attire.