Position: Group Brand Manager
Date posted: 2022-08-03
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Dubai, United
We are currently looking for an
energetic and competent Group Brand Manager who is focus and driven to help
build, promote and enhance the equity of assigned brands in UAE market.
- Consumer Infighting: Develop brand and
business-building insights founded on a holistic understanding of consumers.
- Category Strategy & Portfolio Management:
Project a vision for the Category’s future and develops a strategy that grows
the category and manages the portfolio.
- Brand Equity Management: Develop and execute
the marketing plans that consistently build the brand towards its vision (Brand
- Promotions Management (system wide & local
store marketing): Develop and execute system wide activities & promotions
that are integrated into the brand’s marketing plans.
- Guide and support local store marketing
activities that build onto the brand’s marketing plans
- Restaurant Operations Understanding: Develop a
relevant understanding of Store Operations, Supply Chain, Purchasing and
R&D for flawless marketing execution.
- Brand Communications Management (Campaign
Brief Development, Creative Judgment, Integrated Marketing Campaigns
Development, PR & Media Agency management, in House Content Creating
Supervision, Retail & Visual Identity Development):
- Develop clear and concise campaign briefs that
direct and inspire creative outputs.
- Evaluate creative output on the basis of the
brief and principles of target market classification and the creative criteria.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns that
deliver one synergized message across different mediums.
- Work with PR & Media agencies to develop
campaign-consistent PR & Media campaigns that address business, marketing,
and communication objectives.
- Supervise in-house content creator to develop
digital content for Social Media platforms.
- Develop retail & visual identity designs
that can build the brand and the business.
- Price & Financial Management (Brand
Financial Management & Financial Analysis) Apply financial analyses in
pricing and budget decision-making when developing and evaluating marketing
activities. Define pricing strategy against competitors and implement different
pricing strategies in different areas/channels.
- Channel Management (Channel planning, execution
& evaluation) develop distribution channel strategy and plans according to
the brand objectives, guidelines, and brand key.
- Initiate, monitor and evaluate the performance
of channel promotion plans and adjust according to market feedback.
Prepare individual, departments,
team’s plans, objectives, goals, strategies and measures (OGSM). Prepare
management and adhoc reports.
10 years experience in brand management in f&b or retail sector in a multi-brand organization. 3-5 years experience in similar management position in Dubai F&B or Retail sector in a multi-brand organization.