Position: Full Stack React JS and Node JS Developer
Date posted: 2023-09-18
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 10000 to 20000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Role: Full Stack React JS and Node JS Developer (With MS SQL server)
Location: Onsite – Dubai
Duration: 3 Months & Extendable (based on project/candidates’ performance)
React JS – Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
Node.js Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- The key skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Strong experience React js, Node js and SQL Server
- Strong understanding of web standards (http protocols, browser, html, etc)
- Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption
- Well, understanding of HTML5, CSS Material Design, Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design patterns
- Knowledge of serverless computing
- Experienced with the Microsoft Azure platform
- Strong Hands-on experience on MS SQL & My SQL (Complex queries, stored procedures, Views, Functions, and Triggers) must include Query Optimization.
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology