20 Jan 2023
Food & Beverage Operations Manager Dubai UAE
Position: Food & Beverage Operations Manager
Date posted: 2023-01-20
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 2 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Crowne Plazaad
Hiring Food & Beverage Operations Manager required
- The preferred candidate must be in UAE.
- Manage all operational requirements of the Food & Beverage Department.
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage and labor costs.
- Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for guests at a good value.
- Manage day to day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train all team members in compliance with local laws and safety regulations.
- Ensure staff is properly trained on quality and service standards, has the necessary tools and equipment, and is empowered to carry out job duties.
- Ensure all food and beverage equipment are in proper operational condition.
- Ensure that all food and beverage facilities including banquet/convention space are cleaned and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume.
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained.
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Manage local food and beverage marketing programs for the hotel.
- Participate in and maintain system wide food and beverage marketing programs and promotions.
- Monitor local competitors and industry trends.
- Review and approve menu design and concepts with Executive Chef.
- Conduct proper food and beverage inventory procedures. Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food and beverage, material and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree/higher education qualification in Hotel Management, Culinary Arts, or related field.
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required, minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 4- or 5-star hotel.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Must be a HACCP Certified.
Should your CV be shortlisted as per our internal requirements and business needs, you will be contacted for an interview.