Position: Finance Manager Vacancy
Date posted: 2021-01-11
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
Finance Manager Vacancy for Dubai UAE.
- Preparing financial reports set monthly.
- Analyzing financial data and give improvement
- Monitoring internal controls of financial
- Managing budgeting & forecasting.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Developing accounting operations.
- Develop and implement a new workflow.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Monitor, analyze, and improve Financial KPIs.
- Monitoring end of yearbook close audit.
- Managing daily cash balances, ensure short
term liquidity management, long term funding, and financial risk management.
- Managing the monthly payroll.
- Managing and coaching the financial team.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.