Position: Finance Manager
Date posted: 2020-12-28
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to 4
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Dubai, United
Finance Manager Vacancy
The work location will be based in
Dubai, UAE. The Finance Manager – USA is responsible to support and manage the
business analysis and controlling requirements for contracts in the assigned
business area. Improvement of productivity and profitability by analysis,
forecasts, and control cost variances. Statutory & Management consolidation
of group companies. Responsible to suggest measures to monitor and control cost
drivers and income streams, develop and distribute operational analysis models
and control charts to be used by the business for the improvement and ongoing
development of the business.
- The Finance Manager is responsible and
accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Performing a wide variety of financial
analysis, reporting, forecasting, and planning activities. e.g. weekly
reporting, monthly reporting & analysis, quarterly forecasting & annual
budgeting across several legal entities and businesses.
- End to end Knowledge and experience in
accounts payable and accounts receivable cycle.
- Preparing monthly financial reports and
variance analysis to enable comparison between actuals to the latest forecast
- Monitor and present trends for capital employed,
fixed assets, prepayments, accruals, and accounts receivables.
- Ensure that all reporting requirements for
data analysis are submitted within predefined deadlines.
- Define and monitor key drivers and Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the business area Develop a suit of KPIs to
be used by the operational location to measure overall efficiency and identify
areas of improvement.
- Evaluate the adherence to financial processes
and assist to facilitate 100% compliance.
- Assist the Senior Financial Controller by
preparing monthly management packs and board presentations consisting of key
performance indicators and segment profitability.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the
Regional Finance Director – ME and Americas.
Experience, Training and Special Skills
- Recognized accounting/finance qualification
- Qualification in CA/CPA/CIMA/CMA/MBA – desirable
- Knowledge of IFRS & Ship Chandelling /Shipping Industry – desirable
- A minimum of 2-4 years of financial controlling, analysis & reporting, or Big Four Audit experience required
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, commercial awareness, financial astuteness, and well-developed internal customer service skills
- Must be a team player & can also work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of TAGETIK, AX Dynamics – desirable
With the subject line Finance Manager Vacancy