Position: Finance Manager
Date posted: 2023-05-10
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 25000 to 28000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hiring Finance Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Experience: 12-15 years and 4-5 years in STEEL INDUSTRY (MUST)
- Salary Range: AED 25k to AED 28k/ month + Other Benefits as per UAE Labor Laws
- Notice: Immediately/ Max 30 days
- The Finance Department’s goals are to provide timely and accurate financial support to the company, record all financial transactions according to internal controls, prepare financial statements, reconcile balance sheets monthly, ensure financial system integrity, manage the finance team, maintain financial policies and procedures, identify cost management opportunities, develop KPIs, and partner with budget holders and department heads.
- This role involves assisting the CFO with strategic plans, budget setting, and risk management, managing and developing finance systems, preparing cash forecasts, managing audits, ensuring compliance with accounting procedures, and attending relevant meetings.
- The role also involves maintaining confidentiality and complying with health, safety, and environmental policies, as well as leading the team in improving HSE culture. Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- 12-15 years and 4-5 years in STEEL INDUSTRY (MUST) post qualifications – Must be a CA.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
- Experience of standard accounting packages and ERP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management; planning and organization skills
- Results oriented with a “can do” attitude
- Be able to work strategically and delve into the detail
- Professional personable presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable, efficient, and effective with high level of integrity
- Team management and development