Date posted: 2022-08-04
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 15000
Location: Dubai, United
We Are Hiring a Finance Manager
Must have developer Real Estate Company
Experience inside Dubai
The Accounting Manager, Financial
Operations role reports to the CFO, The Financial Operations Group is
responsible for daily activity and monthly reporting for multiple Developer,
fee management, development, and operating entities associated with the
Company’s objective of creating value through the development, ownership, and operation
of remarkable assets.
General Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with the management team to
facilitate the successful execution of company and project objectives.
- Responsible for financial matters, including
books and records, budgeting, cash management, and financial reporting for fee
and equity real estate ventures.
- Coordinate with third-party financial relationships,
including debt and equity sources, banks, accounting, and tax firms.
- Work on multiple projects, with varying
priority levels, and meet the agreed-upon schedules and objectives.
Focus Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the financial reporting and budgeting
process for asset management entities to ensure accurate reports are sent to
institutional investors within reporting parameters.
- Assist in the development and implementation
of standard operating and accounting procedures to mitigate accounting and
internal control risks.
- Oversee federal, state, and local tax
compliance for real estate partnerships.
- Oversight of loan and partnership covenant
compliance, including annual audits as required.
- Support investor relations, including
institutional and individual investors as managed and directed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Property accounting experience required.
- Desire to add value and grow with the company.
- Strong ability to work and thrive within a team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong character and ethical values.
- Strong work ethic.
- Working knowledge of PACT system preferred.