Position: Female Receptionist Vacancy
Date posted: 2020-09-27
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 4000
Location: Dubai, United
Female Receptionist Vacancy
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office with welcome drinks.
- Ensure office area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. Pens, forms and brochures).
- Update CRM system on daily basis.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, document control).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist CEO recommended clients/employees in Company Formation/Public Relations Officer services.
- Submit detailed reports related to expenses to the accounts department.
- Submit daily activity report to Human Resources department.