Position: Female Cleaners Vacancy
Date posted: 2020-08-23
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Degree is required
Salary: AED 850
Location: Dubai, United
Female Cleaners Vacancy in
- Report to the Site Supervisor in the assigned
area of responsibility.
- Attend Daily briefing and training sessions.
- Clean designated office areas including vacuum
cleaning, desks, chairs, glass, office furniture etc. As per the frequency
mentioned in the job card / as instructed by the site Supervisor.
- Maintain designated office area floors,
surfaces, furniture, walls, doors, windows, carpets etc. Clean and hygienic.
- Clean and Disinfect the Washrooms and other
hygiene areas as per the standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all supplies (Hand soap, Toilet Paper Hand
Towel) Chemicals and equipment are kept in clean tidy way in Janitors room.
Always report stock requirements to supervisors at end of shift so it can be
arranged for pick up at the beginning of the next shift.
- Follow safe work practices and ensure all tasks
are performed in line with the BICSc cleaning standards.
- Carry out reactive cleaning as per scope of
works as required.
- Update the toilet checklists and public area
checklists upon completion of each frequency of tasks.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment used in clean
safe working order, report any faults immediately.
- Always wear proper PPE and follow the
instructions from Supervisor on Safe work practices at workplace.
- Participate in emergency and first aid
- Report any Incident / Accidents and Near misses
immediately to the site supervisor.
- Report any lost and found items from the area of
responsibility and inform the site supervisor.
- Always follow Electrolux Code of Conduct and all
Electrolux IMS standards at workplace.
- Always consult the Supervisor if doubtful of the
chemicals/ equipment / the tasks which is to be performed.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Able to speak and read English.
- High personal standards, hygiene and
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible in all kinds of cleaning
- Knowledge with cleaning chemicals.
1. Secondary school pass
2. At least 1-year experience in Cleaning / Hospitality industry.