Position: Executive Secretary
Date posted: 2021-04-12
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 4000
Location: Dubai, United
We are looking for a female Executive
Secretary for Managing Director with a proven UAE experience in Office
Management Indian or Russian speaker only.
- Responsible for supporting high-level of efficient work in office.
- Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, drafting letters, preparing presentations, preparing and submitting tenders, preparing and planning for biddings, Operations Planning and assisting operations and office staff etc.
- Manage Office Operations and follow up the executions.
- Development and Organize filling system and maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Ability to work in diverse industries and experience a wide variety of company cultures.
- Can take decisions independently experience of handling different lines of Businesses.
- Experience in Business negotiations and Development.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports/letters as assigned.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mails and coordinator office management activities.
- Highly organize in reporting and summarizing the branch work load.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for Meeting and preparing minutes of meeting.
- Help to prepare Office budget and Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Proven 5 years of relevant experience as executive secretary to CEO.
- Proven 3 years of experience in UAE
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business administration or relative field.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Highly organized, Integrity and confidentiality.
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Goal Driven: Proven ability to develop and achieve aggressive results.