Position: Environmental Engineer
Date posted: 2023-01-22
Experience: 3 to
Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Environmental Engineer in Abu Dhabi UAE
- Working for a leading international developer and owner of energy infrastructure projects.
- This opportunity is specific to a $bn project being constructed in Abu Dhabi. The project has marine and offshore components.
- The key responsibilities of this role are to work to the environmental and protection measures developed for this project. Producing monthly and quarterly reports regarding environmental considerations for the project.
- In this role you will have regular interaction with the Environment Agency Abu Dhabi (EAD) and the Sustainability Consultancy assigned to the project.
- Candidates are expected to have a Degree in Environmental Studies, or similar, and you must have previous experience working in Abu Dhabi with the EAD.
- Salary is negotiable on skill and experience. This is initially a two year assignment. Family status VISA, flights and medical will be provided to the successful applicant.